There is an FINANEX exchanger on this platform. You can withdraw money to any payment system, regardless of where you opened the deposit from. You can withdraw Tether TRC-20 if you opened a Bitcoin deposit. This is very convenient for those who want to exchange currency and not pay a commission for the services of the exchanger. Here you will exchange currency at the current rate.
Brief information about the project
- Marketing – 2.8% daily for 60 days (principal included);
- Your profit will be 68%
- Daily accruals, 7 days a week;
- Withdrawal of funds takes up to 24 hours.;
- Local currency (USD) transactions will be converted into it when you open a deposit, and back when you withdraw funds;
- After you make deposit, you can withdraw to any system that is available;
- A large number of payment systems;
- Nice and convenient personal account of the site;
- This platform is well prepared from the technical side and has unique design.
So. You can make a withdrawal to any payment system if you have a deposit. You do not need to make an internal exchange on the platform. You just need to withdraw funds to any payment system you choose. Next, you will receive a payment at the current exchange rate for a given minute.
Steps to Withdraw Funds
- go to “Wallets” on your perconal account
- save the payment wallet where we will withdraw money
- go to the “withdrawal funds” section
- Write withdrawal amount
- Select a payment system
- Click to get code from mail
- Paste the code that came in the mail
- Click to “withdrawal funds”
Do not forget that each payment system has its own minimum payout.
Minimum amounts for withdrawal: Bitcoin: $30, Bitcoin Cash: $10, Ethereum: $30, Litecoin: $5, Tether: $1, Tron: $5, Bnb: $10, ePayCore: $1, Perfect Money: $1.
You can read a full review of this project at this link.
I rarely see exchangers on platforms. This project has it. It’s comfortable. You can quickly and easily exchange currencies. I advise you to use this chance if you need it.
Disclaimer: This news is not investment advice. Assess the risks yourself before making any investment decisions.
Join my telegram channel.
All portfolio leaders are here.