Personal data processing policy
General Provisions of personal data processing policy
monetka.blog (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) makes the observance of the citizens rights and freedoms, one of the most important conditions for the implementation of its activities.
The Operator’s policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the monetka.blog website.
- User email address
- Name / Login
- The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
Purpose of processing personal data
- The purpose of processing the e-mail address, name and username is to collect, systematize, accumulate, store, clarify (update, change), as well as carry out any other actions provided by the current legislation. Also, the Operator has the right to send the User notifications about news, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending a letter to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymized user data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about user actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- The operator processes personal data only if they are sent by the user through the forms located on the monetka.blog website. By sending his personal data to the Operator, the user agrees with this Policy.
The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User’s personal data will never transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The User can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. In case of significant changes, information can be sent to the User to the email address indicated by him.