How to make money on CoinMarketCap and DropsEarn?
You need to start by identifying ways to get tokens of various projects for free or “shareware” for various projects. AirDrop – this concept most often means the free distribution of cryptocurrencies. This is a marketing campaign during which coins are distributed free of charge to thousands of addresses in different or equal proportions. Coins can be obtained for some specific actions. Usually, an airdrop is available after registering a wallet, completing a survey, or performing other actions that are useful to the services that organized the AirDrop.
Why do we need AirDrop, what is the benefit of giving away cryptocurrency for free?
The goals of the free distribution of cryptocurrencies are as follows:
- Increase project awareness through hype;
- Collection of primary data, statistics, other information from users;
- Testing certain products, site, functions;
- Increasing internal turnover, launching an ecosystem, starting commercial activities by increasing capitalization;
- Community development;
- Cooperation with other platforms;
- Dissemination of information about the launch of a new project;
- Increase in social activity.
Usually, AirDrop is carried out even before the full launch of the project, or in this way developers try to breathe life into a slowly developing ecosystem. Large and in-demand projects rarely resort to large-scale airdrops, but young coins can give solid Xs, especially if a powerful marketing campaign follows and there is a real benefit to the project.
DISCLAIMER: Be careful when participating in unverified activities, dubious projects. Be careful with your passwords and seed phrases. Carelessness can lead to the loss of funds due to the actions of scammers.
Types of free distribution of cryptocurrencies
You can get free tokens in the following ways:
- Participation in Airdrop – subscription to official distributions directly to the wallet;
- Premium subscriptions – various services for which the user pays once, but gets access and up-to-date information on a variety of closed airdrops (conditionally free method);
- Distributions from cryptocurrency exchanges – usually, for staking one coin, another is awarded for free, or tokens are distributed for completing surveys, or coins are simply distributed if you are in line for Airdrop, various free lotteries.
- Bounty programs – the issuance of coins for certain actions aimed at popularizing a startup (reposts, attracting new users, likes, comments, email registration and other simple actions).
The number of tokens and their future value are unpredictable quantities. For example, the ICP token was distributed through the CoinList Wallets exchange, everyone who wished received 100 ICP, the value of which today is $4900. The second example is HYDRO, the coins were distributed to the first 25 thousand registered users (222 thousand tokens). The cost of tokens today reaches $4825. Patient users can wait for big X due to the development of the project, and cryptocurrencies received for free can already cost a decent amount in just a couple of years.
How to make money on CoinMarketCap airdrops?
CoinMarketCap is one of the largest, most trusted and often publishing token giveaway sites.
Here you will find:
- Convenient, simple and understandable airdrop calendar;
- Verified promotions that have been moderated by the CoinMarketCap service (these are really official promotions, and not data collection, extortion or other types of fraud);
- Sort by date, amount of remuneration, date of the event.
The service allows you to receive instant notifications by e-mail about the distribution of cryptocurrency.
CoinMarketCap has implemented two ways to get free coins:
- For participation in quizzes (online surveys) – “Learn Crypto. Earn Crypto” allows you to receive coins from dozens of projects after listening to lectures and completing a survey. Among these projects are PERP, XMS, SAND, FOL, SUSHI, IOTX and dozens of others. More information can be found here.
- For participation in the distribution of tokens – exclusive cryptocurrency drawings with a certain number of participants.
Most often, airdrops are published on the resource with a clearly defined budget and dates for the rounds of distribution of tokens. To receive coins, users must comply with a number of conditions:
- Have an account on coinmarketcap;
- Give consent to the processing of data;
- Have an account on Binance, provide your UID;
Successful fulfillment of the conditions of the promotion or 100% correct answers to Learn Crypto questions. Ear Crypto.The distribution of tokens usually takes place on a first-come, first-served basis, however, due to the huge popularity and competition of up to 2 million people for 200 prizes, lotteries are sometimes held when tokens are distributed randomly.
Cryptocurrency earnings on dropsearn.com
The site offers real earnings on cryptocurrencies. Published here:
- Events – a list of programs for which tokens and other gifts from startups will be distributed. Most often, there is a detailed list of requirements for users, but also generous rewards after all conditions are met. For example, here you can advertise a token in your Telegram group and get project tokens for it, or take a survey, share ideas, watch a lecture.
- Classic airdrops – with tasks, surveys, social activity, wallet or email registration.
- Staking with a large reward – various options for placing deposits at interest.
- NFT – distribution of various non-fungible tokens. Conditions are different.
- Referral programs – the user can receive rewards for various actions of those whom he attracted through his referral link.
- List of the best AirDrop sites.
The service has its own Telegram chat, many promotions are also published on Twitter. If you do not have any cryptocurrencies, here you can get your first tokens for performing simple actions and without investing personal savings.
Disclaimer: This article is not investment advice. Assess the risks yourself before making any investment decisions.